48 Hours without AO

Where non-guildies can leave a message and chat with us

Moderator: Generals

Toffemaster
General

Post by Toffemaster »

The official forum is the best, can't stop laughing at some of the posts there. Few examples...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=503014
-----
*cries in a corner shivering* *crawls to computer and double clicky on AO icon* *server down* *cries more* *double clicky on AO icon* *server down* *crawls back to corner*

that was the first 4 or so hours. since then I have learned things about where I live, the 2 noobs that hang out in my computer room are actually my "children" not alts. They also introduced me to exciting new things, like a DVD player, what a wonderful invention! instead of waiting for the movie to download, I can put in this little round plate with a hole in it and watch it right away! I also learned that the ringing in my ears is NOT from being slapped one too many times by the mobs I'm camping but rather this device called a telephone, an ancient thing, connected with a wire to my wall. People call me on this and the computer doesn't even have to be turned on! I still have not tried to zone to the pf that the "children" call "outside" maybe tomorrow. for now I'm going to loot the fridge.
-----
These forums come with a game??
-----
*sigh* I found my roommate's cat don't make that good of an attack pet in real life Oh well guess I can play Scrabble for a couple of days :x
-----
It seems I had pets... once
:: Chrazydoc :: Toffemaster :: Chrazysol :: Coffemaster :: Chrazysama :: Chrazycat :: Drainem
Tyar
Unit Member

Post by Tyar »

Just finished loading and updating software on the new machine I built yesterday. Now I'm bored.
Toffemaster
General

Post by Toffemaster »

48 hours turned into 60 hours. Hold on dear OO frands!
:: Chrazydoc :: Toffemaster :: Chrazysol :: Coffemaster :: Chrazysama :: Chrazycat :: Drainem
Pindermarsh
Unit Member

Post by Pindermarsh »

*starts playing Scrabble* :cry:
Toffemaster
General

Post by Toffemaster »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Tyar
Unit Member

Post by Tyar »

:cry: At this rate I won't get to play before I go out of town for 11 days.
Hopefully it will be up today so I can get my fix in tonight or else I'm looking at almost 2 weeks with no AO!! Not sure I can last that long.

I'm taking my laptop with me but spare time will be a premium and I'll probably have to use it for something dumb like sleep.
Nanomez
Unit Member

Post by Nanomez »

I still have not tried to zone to the pf that the "children" call "outside" maybe tomorrow. for now I'm going to loot the fridge
DON'T !!! I hear it's a 0% gas zone out there, and you'll get ganked for sure! Just stay inside, perk-reset your kids and on work on pvp-tactics with that cat. If you weren't such a heckler-noob, you'd know how to properly utilize all the toolsets at your disposal.
Nanomez - NT
Gearboxx - Engineer
Medsareus
VIP

Post by Medsareus »

:( Tired of waiting

now I won't be able to log in till Friday :(

Oh wells.. joo all try not to go too crazy out there!

Meds
imonlya
General

Post by imonlya »

patchPatchpAtch....

All make some coffee, cause theres no sleep tonight 8)

weeeeee!
Nanomez
Unit Member

Post by Nanomez »

downloading yay! :)
Nanomez - NT
Gearboxx - Engineer
Toffemaster
General

Post by Toffemaster »

Anyone in yet, anyone in yet?!!! :shock:
imonlya
General

Post by imonlya »

Toffee cheats!!

(36 mins to go... and for some reason, ive been there for like 10 minutes now >.< )
imonlya
General

Post by imonlya »

[Clan (name unknown)] Firenflames: Damnit...FUNCOM SUCKS!
I know norweigians can be funny, but this is hiliarous :D
Toffemaster
General

Post by Toffemaster »

Ok, so we're in, sorta. But chat server isn't working. I predict a few hours downtime coming soon.
Sozinho
General

Post by Sozinho »

Like we didn't even expect the servers to be down more than 48 hours from the beginning of...

So what did the Soz-man do for the downtime period. Well, he took the cruiseship from Norway to Denmark with a cute friend, in a luxury suite, had tasty dinner on the ships buffet restaurant, had icecream dessert in the icecream bar. Then arrived in Copenhagen (Capital of Denmark) the day after. Took a cab to a nice mid-city hotel next to Copenhagen's shopping-street. Had fun shopping, dining out at different restaurants, shopping some more, enjoy some chilled drinks at one of the many outside bars at the cityhall downtown square outside places where live musicians play music and the august summer air are nice and not too hot and not too cold. Then after a few days, he goes back to the cruise-ship, enjoys a night on the finest restaurant, then relaxing an hour on the internetcafe (missed the forums, next time I'll go on a trip, I'll bring my laptop for sure). And finally, tomorrow I'm home again, and can get back online and enjoy AO just like always *snickers*