Well Hello there...

Where non-guildies can leave a message and chat with us

Moderator: Generals

Yearning
Unit Member

Well Hello there...

Post by Yearning »

Everyone else from olden days seems to be swinging through and saying, Hi, so I figured I might as well too..

Umm.. Hi... <Grin>

Yearning 204 Enforcer
Mithrias 139 Fixer
Whatchuwant
General

Post by Whatchuwant »

Heya Yearning!

Long time no see. Any chance of an in-game sighting soon? ;)
Boreas
VIP

Post by Boreas »

Hiya Yearning. I remember you. How have you been?
Boreas 201 Opifex Agent
Yearning
Unit Member

Post by Yearning »

Alive and well...

Same old same old, really

I've been toying with the idea of bouncing into AO for a bit... Still up in the air a little on it.
fenster
VIP

Post by fenster »

Do it.

I'm downloading the game as we speak, and I asked Whatchu to dust off Shabura for me.
Sozinho
General

Post by Sozinho »

Ohh welcome back old'timers (c;
Whatchuwant
General

Post by Whatchuwant »

fenster wrote:Do it.

I'm downloading the game as we speak, and I asked Whatchu to dust off Shabura for me.
I'm sure we'll be able to restore her to some semblance of play-ability. If I remember correctly, most of her gear was nodrop when you asked me to strip her down ;)
Sozinho
General

Post by Sozinho »

Whatchuwant wrote:
fenster wrote:Do it.

I'm sure we'll be able to restore her to some semblance of play-ability. If I remember correctly, most of her gear was nodrop when you asked me to strip her down ;)
That will be "different". Instead of stripping down, we're actually dressing her again, not used to that myself. Most girls get dressed and leave on their own here...
Khaitlene
General

Post by Khaitlene »

Hi Yearning, Shabura. Nice to hear you guys are still around. This game has changed alot. The same in many ways, but way more content.
You might remember Galaxia.... R.I.P.
Yearning
Unit Member

Post by Yearning »

Well, I activated my account Saturday morning. or at least tried to do so. 2 days later its still pending. Rather frustrating and certainly disheartening... If they don't want my money, I'm sure I can find something else to spend it on..:P
Missetsu
General

Post by Missetsu »

Awww don't give up just yet!
Float like a butterfly - Sting like a Bee 8)
Yearning
Unit Member

Post by Yearning »

For giggles I even tried reactivating my 2nd account. And same thing.

And I finally did get a response back from Funcom. And it said basically 'Expect a response about this issue in 24-48 hours. Have a nice day'.

Grrrrr
Khaitlene
General

Post by Khaitlene »

fr00b account ftw
You might remember Galaxia.... R.I.P.
Yearning
Unit Member

Post by Yearning »

Oh sweet irony....

I decided I had enough faith in Funcom (getting my account situation rectified) to go ahead and pick up the Alien Invasion expansion for Yearning's account (as I'd quit playing before it came out) from CompUsa..

Sounds simple enough. I went online and found that they had it as a download. Sweet.. And it was about $13... So a good $16 less than what FC is trying to get you to pay to upgrade the account through the registration page.

2 hours later... Still no email with the key. I called CompUSA, and it seems that they're having an issue with their download repository, so my key is floating in limbo and they hope to have things straightened out in the next few hours...

Apparently, there's a full court push trying to dissuade me from coming back to the game.. ROFL
Missetsu
General

Post by Missetsu »

NOooOOo. The Cosmos is not trying to disuade you from coming back. It's just that sometimes things worth having are worth fighting for :D
Float like a butterfly - Sting like a Bee 8)