Blitzing Effectively (QL200 and otherwise)

Here you can share your knowledge about Rubi-Ka and the Shadowlands with others

Moderator: Generals

Sorhan
President

Blitzing Effectively (QL200 and otherwise)

Post by Sorhan »

As many of you may already know, blitzing items can be a very very good way to make money, particularly for certain QL200 as many of these items sell for 4-5m each (at least!) Here's a quick rundown for those of you who may be new to this.

QL200 missions can be from these level players: 112 154 167 182 200

The Loot List
Boosted-Graft: Lesser Deflection Shield (Extended) - reflect graft
Boosted-Graft: Lesser Paralyze with Indecision - root graft
Boosted-Graft: Feet of Stone - root graft
Boosted-Graft: Detain Suspect - root graft (not as good as the other 2)
Boosted-Graft: Enhanced Senses - +15 sense buff
Boosted-Graft: Sparrow Flight - both self and team versions
Boosted-Graft: Playful Cub - wolf graft
Premium Nano-Charged Assault Rifle - makes either SPB
Premium Nano-Charged Rifle - makes SPS
Premium Supernova Mk VI - soldier hotswap PVP gun
Jobe-Made Bladestaff - 2he buffing sword
O.E.T. Co. Maharanee - int/psy buffing pistol

Now some general blitzing tips:

Mission Types:
Find Person is the easiest mission type by far if you have all of the map upgrades (arrow, machines, people, monsters, side), since the Person is usually the one dot on the map that is a different color than the rest.
Repair is next easiest since the repair machine is big and easy to see when running.
Find Item can be nice in that you get an extra item, but the item is usually small and can be hard to find, especially in cave missions.
Return Item is similar but worse since you don't even get to keep the Item you found, and have to make a trip back to the mission terminal to complete the mission.
Kill Person can be the worst if you are blitzing very high level missions, but can be good if you're blitzing low levels and can tank the whole mission easily.

Mission Settings:
Assuming that you want Find Person missions, here is a good post that Opi found for the mission settings to get 3 Find Person missions per pull

Personally I would probably choose LLRMLL as this setting would give 3 Find Person, 1 Repair, 1 Kill Person with full credits (might as well squeeze every cred you can out of the blitz!)

Mission Locations:
Another important thing to consider is mission location - this will determine what type of mission you get (cave / building) and of course how easy it is to get to / from the mission. Pulling from different zones will give you different locations; it's good to experiment a little to find one that you like.

Some examples (for QL200 missions):
- Omni-Ent pulls often to PW, Avalon, and Mort, which are all fairly easy to reach via grid/whompa but is all cave missions.
- Newland can pull to Omni-HQ (easy to get to and small building missions) which is awesome but can also pull to terrible places like Southern Fouls Hills.

Who Makes a Good Blitzer?
- Fixer can be the best blitzer of course (self fgrid, self runspeed + hots, high evades, bonus % ql on found items, meep when needed or at end of mish)
- Adventurer is good also (runspeed, good defense, heals in a pinch) though morphs can make it harder to navigate inside the mish
- Trader can also be very good, calms make it much safer (though slower if you need to calm a lot), heals in a pinch, and grid is slow but very handy
- NT probably similar though squishier without heals
- Bureacrat another good calmer (including AOE calms)
- Agent can FP to take advantage of other prof's tools like calms or fixer meep, or high concealment skill means that you can sneak the entire mish if you want (safe but VERY slow)

However, any profession can blitz successfully, especially if you take the time to get outside buffs (GSF and HoT in particular are very handy though not necessary.) So it's certainly not necessary to roll a specific prof just for blitzing, unless you plan to spend almost all of your time in-game just blitzing. :D
Last edited by Sorhan on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Styles999
Unit Leader

Post by Styles999 »

TY very much for the list, im not doing QL200 yet but i am up to the 170 range now...

i was starting to work on something like this while i was learning what and what not to blitz for

very good post :)
Khaitlene
General

Post by Khaitlene »

I sold at least 300+ mil in those PVP grafts. People blitz them for 5 mil now, but I used to sell them at 8 mil a pop and I never had stock :O

Should also add QL 200 NCU, they sell for at least 1.5 mil each.
You might remember Galaxia.... R.I.P.
MrNemo
Squad Commander

Post by MrNemo »

great list... been looking for alist like this... thanks alot Sorhan

But do they have to be ql 200 or just around 200?
Memento mori
Remember your mortality
Sorhan
President

Post by Sorhan »

NCU is not worth the blitz at QL200 IMO (and lower QLs are actually worth far more) but you can certainly feel free to add it if you want. :)

Nemo - QL200 exactly, which is why the levels I listed are a good place to stop for a bit and just do some blitzing. Some of these items are available in lower QLs (all the grafts, for example) but most people will not want it if it's not QL200.
Styles999
Unit Leader

Post by Styles999 »

I have never seen ncu come up in my clicksaver window :(

WTB: MORE NCU :p
Johnymemonic
Applicant

Post by Johnymemonic »

That's an awsome list ! Shows how long ago it was when I last played as people wanted QL200 Omni armour and 10m was a fortune ! :lol:
Sorhan
President

Post by Sorhan »

Added some more info about blitzing in general.
Styles999
Unit Leader

Post by Styles999 »

TY, that is really helpful, i havent been on to the anarchy forums yet ill have to register and check them out

I have done very good blitzing for stuff that i need so far, minus all the extra conven that fixers and traders have, but i go mainly for XP so i kill everything unless i get aggro from 2 or 3 180+ then i have to run out and back in for that 1 on 1 attention :P, but i normally pay attention to mission location and items/item/reward as ill make my ma my money making toon

then ill focus on another one (my trader)