Adonis Garden Key Quest Guide (Omni)

Here you can share your knowledge about Rubi-Ka and the Shadowlands with others

Moderator: Generals

Sorhan
President

Adonis Garden Key Quest Guide (Omni)

Post by Sorhan »

We move from the rocky hills of Scheol to the depths of Adonis abyss.

Rules of Adonis

1. Level Requirement: 130+
2. Guardian Faction: 5000
3. Scuba gear bug: You must remove Scuba gear prior to zoning out of the water otherwise you will be rubberbanding like noones business
4. Stray Dog: Never kill the stray dog unless you want 5 more of them to kill.
5. Disgusting Parasite: Leave these buggers alone. If they are killed they will spawn 2 of them and so on.
6. Lone Shark: Never kill the Lone shark unless you want 5 more sharks.

Step 1: Preparations

Head to the Redeemed village in east Adonis, NE from where you zoned into Adonis, the lush green place on map with white bubbles (too lazy to get coords), next to a island. Inside the village kill a mob named with the prefix "Watcher". He/she drops a Note.

Fastest way to reach him: Jump NW from the Garden, this should place you next to the Golems and you just need to run NNE to the village. Once you get near the village, don't try to go through it but swing around to your left (west) and jump onto the ledge there. Go north on the ledge and you should find the Watcher.

Step 2: The Quest

Ok now you need to find Prophet Man Dal. He is in a temple in Adonis Abyss, yes... under water. Head to either

1940 2580 - Sacellum
1407 2080 - The Prominence
2314 1438 - Lament Lagoon

to enter the Abyss. Once under water you get a huge 1500 snare which makes you practically move at walk speed, and a DoT hitting pretty often for 500 dmg unless you have your scuba suit on. Make your way to 1898 1265 while watching the nice fishes, I recommend entering at 2314 1438 Lament Lagoon and head SW once zoned into water.

When you find the temple, zone in and head to the 2nd room, take the stairs to your LEFT and go through a door. At the end of the room is Prophet Man Dal. Talk to him and start the quest, after getting the quest talk to him again saying you have the note. If you are doing the quest with someone else make sure to take turns talking to the Prophet, don't try to talk to him at the same time or he may eat your notes.

He wants you to locate 2 Redeemed Ark artifacts(Ancient Control Panel), these are boxes that should be targetted, treated as a observe mission on Rubika (although you cant pick them up ).

:arrow: One is located at Ancient Control Panel - 2801x2533 in east Adonis, at the 2 huge black weird looking things on map, north of the Redeemed village where you got the note.

:arrow: The other one is located at Ancient Control Panel - 1670x3021 on the biggest island in the middle (the one next to 3 small ones).

Once completed, your mission will turn into a return item type mission where you should return the note to a Visionary in the garden of Dalja. If you dont have a note, grab one at Redeemed camp, if you got another after talking to the Prophet, initate dialogue with the Visionary and hand him the note when asked for.

Grats, you should now have The Key to the Garden of Dalja!
Last edited by Sorhan on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daalwren
VIP

Redeemed Villiage and Watcher Hume Wei locations

Post by Daalwren »

Here are the coordinates:

Entrance to Redeemed Villiage: 2262, 1422, 109

Watcher Hume-Wei: 2667, 1563, 72
Daalwren
165/6 Opifex Agent
"You can't hit what you can't see!"

Gilliani
78/3 Solitus Doctor
earlgrey
VIP

Post by earlgrey »

the parrot buff from and advy works great for this quest...because it has a nice swim buff....just fyi ^_^

I dont remember wither its calias parrot that does or the other one...been away for too long :D
Daalwren
VIP

More on control panel locations...

Post by Daalwren »

The first control panel is located in the bottom ARK. The Arks are the two large balck spaceships that are crashed into the ground. The control panel location is indicated on the SphereMap (Dead End area of Ado).

Be prepared to swim to the second control panel. The way I got there was to jump off from the cliff next to the portal to the abyss that is just south of the area called Coral Raft. I swam straight north and then NNW. The ramp onto the island is directly south of the word "Coral" on the map. Be careful! The White Dryads and Somphos can swim! They will jump in the water after you if you get within their detection range. Once you get on the island head north until you reach the top of the mountain. The control panel is on the west side of the crashed Ark (outside of it - not inside).

The Visionist Bhotaar-Hes Dal is in the south west portion of the garden if you are standing on the central platform.

Thanks to Khaitlene for all of her help getting me to both locations!

Good luck!
Daalwren
165/6 Opifex Agent
"You can't hit what you can't see!"

Gilliani
78/3 Solitus Doctor
Ruffixx
General

Post by Ruffixx »

Hah I was hecklering on my doc today in Adonis and saw Khait mt on the OT Shopping Channel with her coords and was wondering what she was doing in Adonis :P

I didn't look to see if this was said, but uh make sure to DO THEM IN ORDER. An org m8 on my doc and I spent like an hour trying to get to the Dryad Island only to find out that I had to get the Ark one first (lol I haven't done the quest in forever). I swore that before order didn't matter... whatever...
Ruffixx, 220/30/64, Fixer
Pugilius, 205/29/56, Martial Artist
Vindicius, 189/17/43, Enforcer
Medeor, 187/21/37, Doctor
Evilrilius, 100/10/21, Meta-Physicist

Froobs:
Blessedbrawl, 200 Martial Artist
Opitrade, 44 Trader

Proud General of Obsidian Order

Post by Guest »

if you get the parrot advy buff you can swim all the way around to the north side of the island and walk right up to the control panel...

takes awhile (this is negated though with the parrot swim buff)...but NO agg from dryads...

killarch and I did it this way...

get an agent in fp or an advy :D
Sozinho
General

Post by Sozinho »

Who forgot to log in before posting ?

Also having swimstims with you reduces the time of swimming around in Adonis. Never leave home without a few (=
Sorhan
President

Post by Sorhan »

I hate Adonis.

Adv map FTW (and nerf all you advs who have this super cool tool and never even use it!)

Nerf Soz's ++! ;)
Sozinho
General

Post by Sozinho »

Sorhan wrote:I hate Adonis.

Adv map FTW (and nerf all you advs who have this super cool tool and never even use it!)

Nerf Soz's ++! ;)
Adonis isn't that bad when your 220. Adonis is living hell when you get there first time.

And nerf your ++'s also ;)
Styles999
Unit Leader

Re: Adonis Garden Key Quest Guide (Omni)

Post by Styles999 »

I just did it this weekend for my 153 MA, it wasnt too bad, just dont mess with the dogs or lone sharks

thanks to khal for the runspeed buff, but all in all it wasnt too bad, when you have to select the control panels, the first one (to keep agg to min) stay close to the center and hug the wall, the 2nd one, when you are close to the dryad dyna's just swim in the water N , till you can jump on land (hella easy that way)

great guide btw, this is what i used when i was doing mine
Teddy Roosevelt:October 27, 1858 – January 6, 1919
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
MrNemo
Squad Commander

Re: Adonis Garden Key Quest Guide (Omni)

Post by MrNemo »

i just did this quest line yesterday for lvl 133 engie and since you want to go back to the garden after you target the controllers just train all the way, mark it and die from the train... easy!
Memento mori
Remember your mortality