Original Members still around?

Where non-guildies can leave a message and chat with us

Moderator: Generals

RichardFry
Visitor

Original Members still around?

Post by RichardFry »

Hi, I think I was in this guild for a short time in 2002. I remember the leader of the guild was a trader but is this a different leader now? Just wondering who is still around.
stepho556
General

Post by stepho556 »

Hi Richard, I remember seeing you around omni-ent a few times back in 2002, though I wasn't in OO at the time. Are you returning to AO?

Stepho556
RichardFry
Visitor

Post by RichardFry »

Yes I already am playing a new account. Rolled another MA clan side to see what it is like, name RichardFry2, but I am switching to omni because clan just doesn't do it for me. I am level 43 atm but trying to get that up.
Sorhan
President

Post by Sorhan »

Hi Richard. I definitely wasn't in OO back when you were but it's nice to meet you. :)

I know what you mean about clan... I had a clan character before and it never quite felt right, started an omni fixer and never looked back. ;)

So how are you liking AO this time around?
RichardFry
Visitor

Post by RichardFry »

Well it is better now with the SL expansions (I tried the 7 day trial when SL was released), i just wish that some of the old GUI looks were back like the way the bar at the bottom of the screen used to look. I do like the new list view with the inventory, mission, program screens though, and now you can move some of them around the screen.

Unfortunately sometimes I get choppy framerates and I have a fairly decent computer. I think it is my intel board and cpu, I am going to get a newer motherboard and AMD chip when I can afford it.

I have to re-learn everything because it's been so long and there are so many new things now.

By the way, who was the original leader of this guild? I can't seem to remember his name.

Oh now I remember it was Opulent
Richardfry2
Daalwren
VIP

Re-Recruit?

Post by Daalwren »

Richard,
Glad to see one of the "old-timers" come back to the game. Did anyone reinvite you to the guild? Seems like an obvious question, but I thought I would throw it out there.
Daalwren
165/6 Opifex Agent
"You can't hit what you can't see!"

Gilliani
78/3 Solitus Doctor