AI Loot Guide

Post by Whatchuwant »

Clicky

Everything that can drop during a city alien raid & what it's a ll for
Havagrim
Unit Member

Post by Havagrim »

Awsome list and very good work!

I saw atleast a few items in there I have left to rot on several occasions. Wont happen again :)
Thorbius - 215/13 - Opifex/Fixer
Havagrim - 177/9 - Solitus/Adventurer
Baccus - 104 - Atrox/Soldier
Eldheimner - 63/3 - Atrox/Enforcer
Haldur - 42/3 - Solitus/Soldier

And yes. Scrabble sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/havagrim
Whatchuwant
General

Post by Whatchuwant »

Another thing to remember is that there's a hefty market for low QL items. People with TL 2, 3, or 4 twinks are often spendy when it comes to hard to get AI loot :)
Sorhan
President

Post by Sorhan »

Holy... guides.obsidianorder-ao.org? Sweet... why am I messing around with phpBB formatting again? ;)

Awesome guide... although I'd like to point out that Reinforced Gauntlets are yawn at best, so nobody's going to cry if a couple of those are left to rot.
Sozinho
General

Post by Sozinho »

Sorhan wrote:Holy... guides.obsidianorder-ao.org? Sweet... why am I messing around with phpBB formatting again? ;)

Awesome guide... although I'd like to point out that Reinforced Gauntlets are yawn at best, so nobody's going to cry if a couple of those are left to rot.
Second that, the gauntlets are pain in the butt to get on. Someone said they are leveling gloves so you can put on some low level and level 2QL for every 50 levels u play only to have to use a few hours to twink them back on. Maybe they are ment for something else like everything ingame...
Sorhan
President

Post by Sorhan »

Sozinho wrote:
Sorhan wrote:Holy... guides.obsidianorder-ao.org? Sweet... why am I messing around with phpBB formatting again? ;)

Second that, the gauntlets are pain in the butt to get on. Someone said they are leveling gloves so you can put on some low level and level 2QL for every 50 levels u play only to have to use a few hours to twink them back on. Maybe they are ment for something else like everything ingame...
Hmmmmm? Are we talking about the same item here? /me is confused
Sozinho
General

Post by Sozinho »

Sorhan wrote:
Sozinho wrote:

Hmmmmm? Are we talking about the same item here? /me is confused
Clicky (tm) These gloves.
Sorhan
President

Post by Sorhan »

Yes, those gloves are really crappy, unless I'm missing something here.
ClockworkD
General

Post by ClockworkD »

On a tangentially related note, even if you aren't an MA, high-ql Lamnidae Gloves are definitely worth looting.

Ql 300 gloves give:

Strength 6
Stamina 6
Agility 6

and might end up being extremely/useful for whatever insane twink job might happen in your char's future. :)
Sozinho
General

Post by Sozinho »

ClockworkD wrote:On a tangentially related note, even if you aren't an MA, high-ql Lamnidae Gloves are definitely worth looting.

Ql 300 gloves give:

Strength 6
Stamina 6
Agility 6

and might end up being extremely/useful for whatever insane twink job might happen in your char's future. :)
Yes. The gauntlets are not worth the trouble or space in bank. But the Lamnidae Gloves are a must-have. Got a pair myself a bit lower than QL300 but still with the 300-mods.